Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Me and February Membership

Have you seen the project Love Me? I stumble across it when I made hybrid gallery standout yesturday at me so scrappy blog using Wendy Bird Designs template for candy wrap and Ramona the Pest Designs Grins and Giggles. It is in the post below if you would like to see it and find where you can get it:) While I was there I found project love me project.
Though I am starting a little late I did up to the second prompt.
I am really looking forward to completing this one.


idream
childhood dreams (maybe I should title this one daydream)
I used My Everyday and Thats my Kid by Mye De Leon for these layouts.
I really enjoyed doing these so far.

Looking for another project to scrap your life?
Then come on over to Brownie Scraps and check out Scrap your story project.
There is some great organization tips
and monthly challenges. So come on over and check us
out. It's a great place to hang out.
March and Jackie are hosting the February
addicts
and you can purchase that membership
for $7 til next month then it goes up to $10.



No comments:

Post a Comment