Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies

The Brownie Bakers have really baked up some real goodies!

I have had lots of fun playing with them.

I made a journal using Down This Road Designs Precious Values

Journal

Really simple to make. I used the composition notebook and printed the

front, back and insides on 8.5x11. Taped the ribbon on the inside with

tape before I adhere the insides down. It turned out really great.

Here is the preview and link to the store

DTRD_PV

My youngest had to get a baby tooth pulled that should have been out

long ago. I am so proud of him. Here is a layout I did.

Dentist

I used Ramona the Pest Designs Cosmic Adventures

ramona_space_preview

It is a great kit to scrap all those boys layouts Smile

B2N2 Scraps our guest designer has a great rustic kit out

Rustin Charms

It went perfect to scrap the picture of my neice at my old cabin

takemypicture

Wendy Bird Designs has a great Hybrid

Boxed in Vol 3 Candy Wrap

I used Ramona The Pest Giggles and Grins for my Candy Wrap.

Lots more goodies so be sure to stop by!

Fresh Baked Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment