Friday, November 13, 2009

My Buddy and Me

This is my kit that I did in the Fairy tale academy at Brownie Scraps.
It has fun bright colors to scrap the photos of you and your buddy, rather its your daughter,
neice, sister or friend.


I love how it came out.
It has 24 papers and 40 elements, a couple recolored.
Upper alpha and lower alpha and numbers.
I also made 3 quick pages to go with it.


I hope you like it, leave me a comment and tell me what you think.
Paper 1

Paper2

Elements

Alpha

Quickpage

If you make a layout, leave me a link so I can comment on it:)

9 comments:

  1. Thankyou The kit is beautifull, I like the quickpages also.
    Klara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter will LOVE this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 14 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit, just looking at the colours makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cute kit - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "My Buddy and Me" kit is adorable. I especially love the bright cheerful colors. Thank you for sharing your talent and work.

    ReplyDelete